Cemetery grounds are open every day from 8:00 a.m. to dusk, weather-permitting.
Self-guided walking tour booklets are free and available on the porch of the Superintendent’s House located at the front gate of the cemetery
Private and group tours may be scheduled through the Cemetery Office. Educational tours for 4th grade students are also available and may be scheduled through the cemetery office.
Easton Cemetery is located at the north end of Seventh Street in Easton, PA. The cemetery is open from dawn to dusk. There are no bathroom facilities on the grounds. Most of the cemetery has paved roads but it also has lots of hills. As this is a “working” cemetery, be aware that a funeral might be held at any time so be respectful.
- The 7th Street gate is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to dusk.
- Please remember that this is a final resting place and an active cemetery. Please be respectful of funeral services.
- No bicycles, skateboards or roller skates/roller blades are allowed on cemetery grounds.
- The cemetery welcomes responsible dog owners and their dogs. Dogs should be kept on leashes at all times. Any dog waste should be cleaned up. Waste disposal boxes are located throughout the cemetery grounds.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: We encourage you to take photos of our beautiful cemetery. Professional photography, intended for publication or commercial use, will be permitted with written consent of Easton Cemetery. Live models, video and movie cameras are strictly prohibited.